Bacterial ifnections are easily transmitted when many animals drink from the same drinking water and installation. As a result, there is an increased chance that the drinking water shows a too high value of Entero bacteria, combined with a biofilm on the inside of the water pipe.
Daaquasafe is a unique blue mixture of of short-chain organic acids and minerals, which reduces the bacterial pressure in the water pipe. In addition, short-chain organic acids are highly effective against gram negative bacteria such as salmonella, as well as E. Coli. A number of organic acids in Daaquasafe also have the ability to break through the cell wall of bacteria and can kill those from the inside out.
- Mixture of short-chain organic acids with Copper and Zinc
- Capacity to break through the cell walls of bacteria
- Stops the multiplication proces of bacteria
- Optimises pH balance causing bacteria such as E. coli and salmonella to decrease
- Organic acids reduce the bacterial pressure of the drinking water
- Supports digestion and has a beneficial effect on the overall health of the animals
- Built in buffer ensures a safe product with no palate change