The weaning period is very stressful for the piglet. The piglets diet changes from milk to solid feed. Resulting in many changes in the digestive system, which require a lot of energy from the piglet.
During the transition to solid feed, the intestines grow quickly and the population of intestinal bacteria changes. Also the production of enzymes is initiated. All of this can result in a less optimal digestion. The undigested food is a breeding ground for pathogenic bacteria such as Salmonella and E. coli.
Daacid is a mixture of organic acids which reduces the pH in the stomach. This creates an optimal environment for the digestion of proteins. Daacid also stimulates the availability of digestive enzymes and thus the digestion of nutrients. Daacid also contains acids that penetrate the cell walls of Enterobacteria and then deactivates the bacteria.
- Blend of ascorbic acid, acetic acid, formic acid, propionic acid, ammonium formate, citric aci and silicon dioxide (as a carrier)
- Supports the digestion of proteins and other nutrients
- Supports the fight against Enterobacteria
- The piglet has a better start during the weaning period
- Supports the piglet in the transition from liquid to solid food
- Good startup ensures a rapid and healthy growth at a later stage